1. General provisions
- LLC “Ukrainian internet space” stores and processes your data under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
2. Personal data
- We ask you to provide the following information when registering/purchasing our services: your full name, email address, and billing address.
3. Purposes of information processing
Your personal data is stored for the purpose of:
- managing your personal account;
- providing and managing ordered services;
- processing payments;
- informing about changes in services.
4. Information provided by users
- You are solely responsible for the information provided to our service. We reserve the right to stop the provision of services if the information you provide is false.
5. Third parties
- If you provide personal information to our service, it will be used exclusively in the context of cooperation with our service. We will not transfer, sell, rent your personal data to third parties.
- At the request of a government agency, law enforcement agency, court, or as required by applicable law, we may provide your personal information. We ask you not to use our services if you are against such use of your personal information.
6. User rights
- You can independently view and edit your personal information in your personal account: https://my.internetspace.com.ua.
- According to the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- We use technical solutions and carry out the necessary security checks to exclude loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access to your personal information by third parties.
- Your data is stored on the web resource: https://my.internetspace.com.ua, through which you can access your personal information and contact us.
- The resource with your data is physically located in a closed data center on a cryptographically encrypted server in the city of Nuremberg, Germany.
8. Contractor’s details
https://my.internetspace.com.ua | email@example.com | +38 (044) 390 1601
LLC “Ukrainian internet space”, identification number 44116802
For correspondence: 76006, Ivano-Frankivsk, P.O. Box 43.